Become a volunteer and a mentee for our Chapter
We are looking for volunteers to help the chapter in its various missions. As a volunteer, in exchange for your commitment, IIBA Geneva offers you support through a mentoring program. The collaboration between a senior business analyst and a junior business analyst allows:
- Share knowledge in business analysis
- Support in professional challenges
- Develop a career plan
- Introduce into a network of professionals
The conditions of the mentoring program:
- Mentee: be a member of IIBA International and IIBA Geneva and participate as a volunteer in the IIBA Geneva board
- Mentor: CBAP Senior Business Analyst, member of the IIBA Geneva board
- Duration: over a minimum period of six months, the mentee receives two hours of mentoring per month, in exchange for her/his participation in the board’s tasks, the duration of which is defined according to the tasks assigned.
If you are an IIBA® CBPA and IIBA® CCBA certified, participation as a volunteer allows you to earn CDU points that are required to extend the duration of your certification (see further explanation on this page).
Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org